How do we make the world work for 100% of humanity in the shortest possible time
through spontaneous cooperation without ecological damage or disadvantage to anyone?
Research shows that the premier global strategy is the interconnection of electric power networks between regions and continents into a global energy grid, with an emphasis on tapping abundant renewable energy resources — a world wide web of electricity.
The benefits of this sustainable development world power solution are proven:
- Decreased pollution from fossil and nuclear fuels
- Reduced hunger and poverty in developing nations
- Increased trade, cooperation and world peace
- Enables health care, communications and access to clean water
- Stabilized population growth
Office: 4420 Rainier Ave. Suite 308 San Diego, CA 92120 USA
Phone: +1.619.595.0139 | Fax: +1.619.595.0403 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org