Articles on Hydrogen
- UK wave and tidal has huge potential ï¿½ needs government backing
Feb 23, 2012 - Kari Williamson - renewableenergyfocus.com
With the largest wave and tidal resources in Europe, up to 20% of the UK' electricity could eventually come from marine renewables, and developing a thriving wave and tidal industry could bring economic benefits to the UK, the committee says.
- Wind, Water, and Solar Power for the World
Oct 20, 2011 - Mark Delucchi - spectrum.ieee.org
We donï¿½t need nuclear power, coal, or biofuels. We can get 100 percent of our energy from wind, water, and solar (WWS) power. And we can do it todayï¿½efficiently, reliably, safely, sustainably, and economically.
- Integrating renewable energy
May 08, 2011 - Phil Carson - intelligentutility.com
NREL effort seeks to convert wind and sun to hydrogen
Related GENI Resources
- A Grandad in Fuel Cells Takes Off
May 25, 2010 - Mark Boslet - GreenTechMedia.com
FuelCell Energy has made large-scale fuel cells for decades, but suddenly itï¿½s hip.
- Ammonia Cars May Clean Up Highway Smog
May 25, 2010 - Hydro Kevin - hydrogencarsnow.com
Automotive researchers are convinced that ammonia-powered cars will help clean the environment as zero or near zero emissions vehicles...
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Industry Breaks New Ground
May 25, 2010 - National Hydrogen Association
Announcements build anticipation for industry's largest event...
- MIT harnesses virus to power up the hydrogen economy
May 25, 2010 - R. Colin Johnson - EETimes.com
Harnessing living viruses to mimic the way plants use photosynthesis, a team from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology claims to extract fuel more efficiently from water..
- Hydrogen still in the eco-car race
Apr 20, 2010 - Arthur Max - Associated Press
Hydrogen, one of Earth's most abundant elements, once was seen as green energy's answer to the petroleum-driven car: easy to produce, available everywhere and nonpolluting when burned.
- What you need to know about hydrogen and fuel cells before investing time or money in clean energy.
Apr 12, 2010 - National Hydrogen Association
Every day, people are making decisions about clean energy technologies.
- Modified Algae Produce Clean, Easy Hydrogen
Apr 12, 2010 - Clay Dillow- popsi.com
Simple organisms pave the way to the hydrogen-fueled future
- The Greening of Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Apr 12, 2010 - Matt Ransford - popsi.com
To create a truly clean alternative fuel, scientists are looking towards creating an artificial version of photosynthesis
- Greenland opens hydrogen plant for renewable energy storage
Mar 23, 2010 - renewableenergyfocus.com
Greenland has inaugurated its first hydrogen plant for renewable energy storage. H2 Logic in Denmark developed and delivered the hydrogen plant, which is owned and operated by the national energy company, Nukissiorfiit.
- Fueling the future: Fuel cells show promise
Mar 7, 2010 - Onell R. Soto - Union-Tribune
Fuel cells, which decades ago powered the moon mission, are quietly making their way into businesses and homes, and some see them as the future of power production.