GENI About Us
Global Energy Network Institute was founded in 1986 by Peter Meisen to investigate the idea of Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller, proposing a global electric energy grid as the number one priority to solve many of the world's most pressing problems. In 1991, GENI was incorporated in San Diego, California, USA as a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
GENI's mission is to conduct research and to educate world leaders and the public about the critical viability of the interconnection of electric power networks between nations and continents, with an emphasis on tapping abundant renewable energy resources, what we call 'the GENI Initiative.' Our research shows that linking renewables between all nations will mollify conflicts, grow economies and increase the quality of life and health for all. This is a strategy rooted in the highest priority of the World Game simulation developed by Dr. Buckminster Fuller three decade ago.
- About Us - Executive Personnel, Board of Directors, Volunteers and Interns
The Global Energy Network Institute is blessed with a high-quality team of international officers and directors, personnel, volunteers, and student interns.
Through their efforts over the years, this team has made contact with every nation's President, Prime Minister, Energy Minister, United Nations Ambassador, as well as key national media and the energy industry on all continents.
- Affiliates - GENI Affiliates around the world
- Click here for local map/directions
- Contact Us - You can contact GENI in several ways.
- Sitemap - You can also use the old Site Map feature.
- GENI's - Vision, Mission, Strategic Position, Activities
- Disclosures - Concerning: