This includes information about: the GENI organization, its vision, mission, leaders, and historical background; additional information about particular regions of the world; and additional optional media information.
This is a list of possible interview questions for a GENI Speaker:
- What is GENI?
- Why is GENI doing this work?
- Tell us some background about Buckminster Fuller.
- How do power grids work?
- How technically feasible is the global grid? What percentage of it can be done now?
- What are the environmental implications; good and bad?
- What about the EMF issue? and the impact on GENI's work?
- How will this reduce acid rain, the greenhouse effect, and toxic wastes?
- How much will the project cost?
- Where willl the money come from?
- How do the costs and benefits weigh out?
- Tell me more about the Computer Simulation Model.
- Who will administer this global system?
- How will this affect trade between countries?
- How can we expect countries to trust one another enough to become so interdependent?
- How will this effect developed and developing countries?
- How will it effect the economies of every nation?
- What is the criteria to determine the effect for each country?
- How will it make the leap and take advantage of remote renewable generation away from fossil fuels?
- Can the United States and the Soviet military and industrial complexes use this project as a means to convert from defense to civilian related interests?
- Who are the winners and the losers, if any?
- How do we set this up as a win/win solution?
- How will this reduce hunger?
- How will this reduce overpopulation?
- How do you propose this shift will occur? What's GENI's role in that?
- How is GENI funded?
Keywords:Media Kit, GENI, Global Grid, News, Iterview, Questions, Environment, Projects, Cuntries, Overpopulation, Mission, Leaders, Regional, Hunger, Economics, greenhouse, Fossil Fuels, renewable, Bucminster Fuller, Effect